Friday, August 27, 2010

Calling All Princesses! Throwback Thursday Challenge following a Sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches





Today I have the most darling layout of one of my grand daughters, whose name just happens to be Jasmine. So I decided to use my Dreams come True Cartridge and use the cuts from the Jasmine Princess page. I used a sketch that I found over at Sally Lil Sketches which I just loved and knew it would work very well with what I had in mind. I am entering this layout for the following to challenges.
My Creative Time for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge and
Sassy Lil Sketches

9 comments:

Deanna said...

This is a great version on the Sassy Lil' Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!

Kim H said...

How sweet is this scrapbook page! Love it!
tfs
Kim H

teachU14 said...

Wow!!! What a cute layout!

girlia said...

I love this LO. Awesome

Raven B said...

WOW this is a great layout. I love those pictures.
Hugs,
Raven

BrendaB said...

What a sweet page! I love the touches of "bling" on the crown!

*Star said...

Beautiful LO! I love what you did with the crown. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

great take on the sassy lil' sketches sketch. thanks for playing along.

Scrapenabler said...

Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.