Friday, August 27, 2010

Calling All Princesses! Throwback Thursday Challenge following a Sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches





Today I have the most darling layout of one of my grand daughters, whose name just happens to be Jasmine. So I decided to use my Dreams come True Cartridge and use the cuts from the Jasmine Princess page. I used a sketch that I found over at Sally Lil Sketches which I just loved and knew it would work very well with what I had in mind. I am entering this layout for the following to challenges.
My Creative Time for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge and
Sassy Lil Sketches

9 comments:

Deanna said...

This is a great version on the Sassy Lil' Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!

Kim H said...

How sweet is this scrapbook page! Love it!
tfs
Kim H

Shorty Creations said...

Wow!!! What a cute layout!

girlia said...

I love this LO. Awesome

Raven B said...

WOW this is a great layout. I love those pictures.
Hugs,
Raven

BrendaB said...

What a sweet page! I love the touches of "bling" on the crown!

*Star said...

Beautiful LO! I love what you did with the crown. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Unknown said...

great take on the sassy lil' sketches sketch. thanks for playing along.

Scrapenabler said...

Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.