Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Farewell Vegas: Thoughts 2 Paper Challenge # 8







Well I found another cool blog and they have a great sketch challenge going on ending on Sept 5Th, called Thoughts 2 Paper. so I thought I should see what I could come up with. So I took the sketch and sort of flipped it and turned it and this is what I came up with, hope it is O.K. I used Storybook Cartridge for all cuts.
This was our last day in Vegas and we were on our way to the airport. We had stopped at Subway for a bite to eat and were sitting in the parking lot drinking the last of our beer! Gotta love Vegas. This was my daughter first time in Vegas and we were celebrating her 39Th birthday. We had a ball, four crazy women let loose for a fun and wild weekend! AND YES THAT IT WAS!

4 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a fun page! I love that cartridge too!!! It sounds like you all had a fabulous time in Vegas!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Thoughts2Paper!!

Liz said...

Loving the cartridge and great take on the sketch thanks for playing along and good luck

jeannine said...

Love your take on the sketch, fabulous layout! I love the Storybook cartridge, too and the cuts look fabulous on this layout!! Thanks for playing along!

just lisa said...

Love your take on the sketch and work with the cricut!!! One of my favorite cartridges too!!