Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Howloween! Wacky Wednesday Challenge # 4






Paula over at More Than Favors has another fun challenge going on. This weeks theme is Halloween.
I took these pictures last year of our dog Buttons, doesn't she look cute? All the kids and there parents thought she was just so darn adorable, complete strangers were asking if they could take her picture. So when this challenge came up I thought it was about time I got them into a layout. I used Graphically Speaking for the moon and Paper Dolls Dress Up for the doll. I used some pop up dots for both to give the layout a bit of dimension. The title speaks for it self, with all the kids coming to the door Buttons was howling big time, by the end of the night!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your dog is adorable and so is this layout! I wonder if my dog would like to be dressed up...hmm...may have to try this year.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )

More Than Favors said...

Jenny this is SO CUTE!!! My dogs would never let me dress them up... I love this! Thanks for Joining the Challenge again.

Happy Crafting,
Paula