Friday, August 27, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge: Be Inspired #98 Under The Sea and Turnedgypsy Challenge




Today I have a Easel card that I have made for the following two challenges, the first challenge is:
Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #98 Under the sea: I used my spots and dots embossing folder for the fish paper and added a few clear bubbles on it which are very hard to see. The diver was cut at 3.30 inches from Life is a Beach.
The second challenge is for:
Turnedgypsy for her challenge you are to make a card with dots, strips, ribbon and buttons. I think I have covered this and a little bit more. LOL.
Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

Great embossing, I love the clear button that look like air drops rising up. I am guessing these are similar to tidily winks? At least that's what they remind me of.

Keep up the great work... some of the world greatest artist were never fully appreciated.

Ms. Jen said...

Fantastic work girlie! You are getting better and better all the time. Love the creativity your showing.

Court said...

FABulous card! I love it! So cute and I LOVE My Pink Stamper stamps as well! You will see them on most of my projects coming up. I am totally addicted! I used the "Crab-u-lous" one for the challenge there this week just like you! Thanks SO much for playing at the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Fantastic! I love the sentiment!!!! Thanks for playing in our cuttlebug challenge!