Friday, August 20, 2010

My Creative TimeThrowback Thursday. Frame It!




So for today's card I decided to do a card that I could enter for the challenge over at My Creative Time This weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge, Emma chose to use "Paperdoll Dress Up" and decided the theme for this week should be Frame it. I love this cartridge so I knew it was going to be a fun challenge. Then my sister Debby decided that she would give me a extra challenge. Her Challenge: make a card for our nephews wedding. Which is next weekend, she wanted the card to be cute, fun and Hawaiian themed so she could put money in it for there honeymoon. If she likes it, she is going to give me five bucks for it and it will be my first sale! Who cares that it is family, it is a sale.

13 comments:

christys_scrappin said...

This is adorable Mom!

Deborah said...

WoW! Jenny this is PERFECT! When I asked you to make me a card for the wedding I didn't really know what I wanted. You took my ramblings and made the best card ever!!! You always think out of the box!!! You're the best kiddo!

Tracey said...

Wow!! This is the cutest card, love all the detail............

GabyCreates.com said...

This is so cool!!!

Dorcas said...

This is way cute! I just giggled! I would love to get something like this. TOO CUTE!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Scrappin with the bug said...

Love that card. Its great.. Very nice - love the theme..

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

This is too cute! Great job.
Teresa

Lisa said...

What a darling card. Great job.

Carol Ric said...

This card is so adorable! Great Job!

Raven B said...

OH WOW! This is super awesome. TOO CUTE.
Hugs,
Raven

My Creative Time said...

JENNY~ I LOVE IT!!! This is SOOOO SUPER SWEET!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Unknown said...

this is an adorable card! I LOVE the expressions and the personalities!!

Sheree Fojut said...

Great card !!