Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Heaven Sent! Sketches In Thyme Challenge





Today I decided to do the sketch over at Sketches In Thyme they have a beautiful sketch challenge going on right now. Earlier this month I did a page with two of my grand daughter called "My Little Angels", so I thought I would make the second page of the layout using the sketch. I am so happy with the way it turned out, and now it is ready to be tucked away into the family album.
Cartridges used were, George and Basic Shapes and Storybook

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooo, how precious! Look at the darling baby girl!!!! I really love how you wrapped the title around the large circle. The little bits of bling are just enough to make it really pop! Beautiful job on this week's sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Pat said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks for doing the sketch!

Dawnll said...

Such beautiful pictures , love a baby picture to make a layout fun. My favorite is the bling also.
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketches In Thyme.