Monday, August 9, 2010

Froggie Album: Scrappin Saturday: Mini Album Challenge










Fantabulous Cricut has a extra challenge going on right now. For this challenge you are to create a Animal shaped Album using your Cricut. I thought about this challenge for a while not really knowing what to make and then the light bulb went on! " A Frog Album "
My sister Debby has two adorable grandsons which live out of town, so needless to say she misses them dearly. The oldest grandson they call "Monkey" and the youngest one they call "Frog". I can't remember the story behind this due to my memory (it sucks big time) but since I had taken some great pictures of the boys the last time they were down for a visit. I decided to make a Frog album. (I think the monkey might of been a bit harder.)
Both Debby and myself have struggled with being over weight for years and we are both trying to lose the weight. So I have decided to give the album to her once she has lost 10% of her weight. I hope this with give her something to work towards, and keep her on track when she goes off to England for six weeks, in September.

Cartridges used to make the album were
Paisley for the frogs
Walk in my Garden for the signs on the front cover.
Doodlecharm for the watermelon
Pooh and Friends for the second sign.

10 comments:

Stampleigh said...

Great album! Good job! Thanks for playing at FCCB! Leigh

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

very perfect. You captured summer! Thanks so much for sharing with us at FCCB

BrendaB said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute! I love the way you used the circle photos on each page!

Kate said...

This is adorable! What a precious way to treasure these special moments for your sister. You've done a fabulous job with this album!
Thanks so much for participating in the FCCB mini-album challenge!

Maria said...

This is so cute! Love the colors!

Lori (THCEO) said...

This is just the cutest thing ever! She is so lucky to have you and your talent!!! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!

Lori (FCCB DT)

Valerie said...

What a precious mini album, and the perfect gift! Thanks for playing along at the FCCB mini album challenge.

Michelle said...

what a great album I love how you used the signs on the pages..way to cute !! great work! thanks for playing with us at the fccb!!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Jenny I'm so glad you were able to get your album linked because it is sooooo adorable... Love it! Fantastic job... Thank you for joining us in the Fantabulous Mini Album challenge.

Jamiecrafts said...

so cute, i love all the pictures on the tummy of the frog, great job! thanks for playing along @ FCCB this week!