Monday, August 16, 2010

Hearts And Angels Card Challenge



Shelly over at Heartstrings has another great challenge going on, if you have not checked it out, you should she has a awesome blog and she has a heart of gold.
The card I have to day has a stamped image of a rubber stamp set that I won from a challenge over at Shelly's website the day her first granddaughter "Brinnsen" was born! This is only the second image that I have ever coloured, so I do need some practice. I took the picture outside in front of a set of angels which my mother gave to me before she passed away. It was the last gift that she gave me and it was for no reason at all except that she loved me, and she knew how much I loved Angels! Every time I look at the Angels it brings back such fond memories of the best women that ever lived, man do I miss her! Thanks Shelly for another wonderful challenge and for the fond memories you brought back to me!

2 comments:

Madison said...

I love the way you colored this:) Such a pretty card. Great job!!! Thanks for joining us at the Heartstrings Design Challenge:)
~Madison

Shelley said...

Love your card! I am always so happy and surprised to see artwork that I designed and turned into stamps show up in people's creations. It is so fun and exciting!