Saturday, August 7, 2010

Best Friends Forever! Cricut Me That: First Friday's Challenge #2




Cricut Me That For this challenge it is all about celebrating Girlfriends. The only rules are that you have to follow the theme and use at least one Cricut Cut.
So I have decide to do a two page layout of my daughter and her BFF. They have been best friends since they were little kids, playing with their Barbie's. The picture was taken on a trip we took to Vegas to Celebrate my daughters 39th birthday. I used Home Accents Cricut Cartridge for my cuts and my Swiss Dots embossing folder.

3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very pretty layout

Ms. Jen said...

How fun. Looks like your daughter is the same age as me and my bestie! Great job on your layout. I love how you did those swirls!

Cricut Me That said...

I love the colors you chose!! Great layout!! Thank you for playing with us over at Cricut Me That!!!