Friday, August 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #3 Sketch



Last night I decided to combine two challenges into one project. So for the first challenge over at Cuttlebug you needed to make a sympathy card, this is a card no one really likes to make, but at times we do need them. The flowers were embossed, but it is hard to see in the picture.
Then for the second challenge Paula over at More than Favors has a beautiful sketch challenge going on. This sketch was such a beautiful sketch to follow and I love the way the card turned out.

4 comments:

More Than Favors said...

this is beautiful! you did a fantastic Job.

Hugs, Paula

DREAM CARDS said...

This is a beautiful card , I think you did a great job.
Patty
You're invited to visit my blog
http://www.dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

Court said...

What a truly beautiful card! I love black and white - I had a black and white wedding and had all the guests wear black and white too - it was beautiful! Thank you for playing at the Cuttlebug Challenges!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along in our Cuttlebug challenge!