Friday, August 6, 2010

Jamaica 2010. Sketch In Thyme Challenge #9






So for this layout I decided to use some pictures of my daughter and her hubby from their trip to Jamaica last January. I just love the Hugh smile on my baby girl face, let me tell you, we do not get to see this often enough. They had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed everything about Jamaica. She said they started out by getting to know their horses, she was scared silly but the tour guide (#7 she called him)held on to her horses reins and made her feel much safer. Leigh got a old broken down horse, that didn't want to go any where. They trotted off down the beach for about a hour and finished off by going into the ocean. Oh my! Just another day in paradise!
For this layout I followed the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow this is a spectacular layout using the sketch. Wonderful papers and embellishments, so glad you could play along with us this week at Sketches In Thyme.

Ms. Jen said...

Fabulous take on that sketch darlin! I love it. Everything flows so good together. You're reminding me I need to get back on my scrapbook pages and take a break from cards....Argh!

christys_scrappin said...

Beautiful Mom.....sure you don't want all my trip pictures? :-) Love you!

Fern said...

Beautiful layout!! I love the photos and the papers go perfect with them!!! Fabulous job on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!! Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is fabulous!!!! I love how the sun reminds me of a glorious sunset! The embossed stars are great and so are the photos!
THanks for sharing with us this week at Sketches in Thyme!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda said...

WOWZERS! I love Mama-Razzi paper and what you've done wiht it is amazing! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

Barb Craft said...

These are great photos!! Wow.. that looks like fun!! Love the way you used the sketch... and your embellishments are perfect!! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!
barb :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

A great layout. You are very daring to take the horses in the water. Thank you for playing with Sketches in Thyme, you really used the sketch well.
Hugs
Tanya