Saturday, August 21, 2010

Walk With Me! Sketchy Thursday September GDT Challenge






Today I have decided to entry a layout I did for Sketch Thursday The sketch is for their September Guest Design Challenge. I have never entered any of the design team challenges so I have my fingers crossed that I at least make the top five. As my father always said, "if you do not try, you will never win", and he was a very wise man! So here goes nothing, to late to turn back.
This was a picture my sister took at our family picnic this summer at Rundle Park, with my niece Jasmine, her sweet little daughter and my nephews cute little guy. When my sister, Penny sent me this picture I just knew I had to scrap it!

The Poem Reads:
Walk alongside me, mommy
and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don't yet understand.

Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.

Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, mommy -
We have a long way to go.

2 comments:

heidi said...

wow! your flowers are amazing!!!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

Those flowers are gorgeous, and the big swirl is really pretty! xx